CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

This Week's Deals

Things have been so crazy round here I haven't even been shopping for deals, and there seemed to be slim pickins anyway...
But this past week I was finally able to stretch some dollars, thanks to my good friend Bob Unplugged who keeps me well stocked in coupons!

First was a trip to Albertsons where I got 2 cans of Chicken of the Sea tuna for $1, 4 boxes of General Mills cereal for $1.50/ea - $1/2 coupon = $5, and 4 Hillshire Farms Deli Select Lunchmeat for $1/ea = $4.

Then I went to Vons for Motts apple juice at $1, 2 Hillshire Farms kielbasa for $4 - $1/2 coupon = $3, 4 boxes of General Mills cereal @ 2/$3 - 2 x $1/2 coupons = $4, 18 ct eggs for $1.50, and some markdown steaks at a price too good to pass up!

Today I made it in for the CVS Back to School Sale getting 2 Pilot 2 pk pens, 2 composition notebooks, 2 sticky notes, and 2 packs of binder clips for FREE after ECBs! I also go a raincheck for 2 index card boxes that will be free after ECBs.

CVS just came to my city. We went to a grand opening last weekend where they had terrific coupons and gave us a $10 gift card. I combined that with a $10 off $20 coupon , and racked up the $5 in ECBs I used today. I am happy happy to finally have CVS here!

0 comments: