CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Party On!

Finding deals and clipping coupons doesn't take up ALL of my time! I also LOVE to develop myself through books mainly, but also movies, conversation, etc...

I have a Louise Hay calendar a dear friend sent me that is so fabulous! I love seeing what each day's phrase is. The wall above my desk is covered with the phrases I want to keep in front of me all the time.
Today's is a real favorite; "My life is a party to be experienced and shared with everyone I know." I believe that!



Currently I am reading a book I would love to buy 10,000 copies of and give to everyone I know, or ever have known. It's that good.
The Voice of Knowledge
by Don Miguel Ruiz has changed my life unlike any other book I've read, and I read a lot of personal growth books! In it's simplicity I have found the tools to change my thinking, and therefore my life. I honestly cannot recommend it enough!

Happy reading!

0 comments: