CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Save Money

Today I got some great deals on produce. I went to check out a new store that just opened here, Superior Grocers. I was just amazed at some of these prices!

Bag of broccoli $0.79 ea
Bag of spinach $0.79
Radishes 3 bunches/$1.00
Avocados 7/$0.98 (!!!)
Mushrooms $0.79
Strawberries $0.69 ea
Watermelon $0.15/lb

I came home with six bags of food for $23.65, and only used coupons for three items (2 bags of tortillas and sour cream). Sorry for no pics, I had to hurry and get dinner made.
The weird thing is that their milk prices are double the other grocery store I usually buy non-coupon items from.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Albertsons. Seattle's Best coffee 12 oz is $3.00 off with Avenu, and it's printing a $1 OYNO Catalina. There's also a mail in rebate offer to get your purchase price back, but I don't know if it's worth it for $3. I might save that for a time I've paid full price.

I also need to get myself in to Walgreens and get some of those FREE Scunci elastics! My cats always steal 'em so having a back stock would be a very good thing.

0 comments: